Skip to main content

Intro/First Post

Hey y’all.
I’m super excited about this blog!
I decided to edit this blog post. And by edit, apparently I mean delete it all except the first line and rewrite.....
I originally started the blog for my SeneGence business and beauty, makeup, etc and then added life and food. But I no longer do the direct sales/MLM business. I love my makeup, so I’ll still post about that. And I still love cooking, so I’ll still post about that.
It’s been a while since I’ve been on here...A LOT has happened.
So, stay tuned...I’ll be update and blogging more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUMP DAYYYY!!!!

Y’all...I’m sorry. My post went to drafts instead of public yesterday! Hey y’all. I’ve been missing for minute...oh no!! So, since I missed a day AND since all we had for dinner last night was yummy burgers and Alexia waffle fries...I’m posting about our Monday night dinner. There’s a pic on my Instagram already...so check that out! Alright, I found an awesome BBQ Pineapple Chicken Kabob recipe via Damn Delicious (obviously lol) and I tweaked it a bit. I don’t have skewers or a grill (ugh coming soon!) so I made a sheet pan dinner out of it! I failed to read the whole recipe before I started, so I didn’t get to marinate my chicken for 2-8 hours as suggested. That’s alright, because I ended up just pouring the whole bowl of marinade onto the sheet pan and letting everything soak that goodness up. Ha!! I also failed to purchase another chunk of fresh ginger so I just sprinkled some dried ginger powder in the mix...still good, just not AS good. If going the sheet pan way, I’d ...

Eggplant Parm!

Hey guys! I’ll be making 2 posts today...so stay tuned! So, for my first post I’m sharing our Eggplant Parm we had last night. It was so so good!! I followed a recipe by Emmy’s Blog. For 3 eggplants, there wasn’t enough breadcrumb mixture or egg mixture. So if you want to make a big one, then you’ll just need to whisk some more eggs and put some more breadcrumbs into your bowl. I ended up just using like less than 2 eggplants. The rest are sliced in my fridge...I’ll have to figure out what to do with them later. Anyway, great recipe. It was absolutely delicious!!! I ate 4 slices...Blake are 6 and Grayson ate 5!!! So it was definitely a hit!!! All of my ingredients came from Whole Foods via Prime Now...great prices, great quality...never any complaints from me!! Enjoy! And comment below if you make this and you think it’s as good as we did!

Stove Top Pot Roast

Hello again, people! As a lot of you know, I like cooking. I love to find recipes and use them as my template! I rarely ever follow a recipe exactly as it’s written. So, the other day I made a stove-top pot-roast! I used a mixture of Ree Drummond/ Pioneer Woman and Chungah Rhee/ Damn Delicious . They’re literally 2 of my favorite cooks. So, if we are being 100% honest, almost everything I cook is inspired by their recipes! Anyway...I started by slicing the onions and the potatoes in half and chopping the carrots and celery into edible chunks. Threw a little olive oil into my pot and heated that up...then I seared my onions (flat side down). Once they were nice and browned, I removed them onto a plate and threw my carrots into the pan for a few minutes. Once those were seared a little, I placed them onto the onion plate. Now, you’re ready to sear that roast!! Add a tad more olive oil to the pot and then throw that bad boy in there. You’re going to want to try and move it around.....